Champion Windows / Buy 2 Rooms get 1 free scam

1 South CarolinaUnited States Review updated:

Advertising "Buy windows for 2 rooms, get an additional room of windows free." I had Champion install two 32 x 64 windows in 2011; I paid $650 each, which includes install and sheet metal trim. I figured with this new deal/offer, I could get two rooms with 2 smaller windows each (32 x 55), and the third room for free, totaling 6 windows. I also assumed that smaller windows would cost less. Hardly. First, the sales rep said "prices have gone up since your 2011 install." Of course. Then he quoted me $4200 for the six windows. That's $700/window - MORE than I paid for larger windows in 2011 - with NONE of them "free." Basically, they should say "one room free IF YOU PAY FULL RETAIL PRICE FOR THE OTHER TWO ROOMS." Full retail price, OF COURSE, is $1050/window. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I told the guy he was outta his mind; NOBODY pays over $1000 for basic standard size windows!

Re
Apr 30, 2015

Comments

• De
      16th of Apr, 2015
    Champion Windows - awful service
    Champion Windows

Beautiful windows until the seals leak. Try to get them to replace them is almost impossible. Then there is the service charge no one tells you about. Don't buy Champion Windows. Go anywhere but Champion.