Certegy / approvals and denials

Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
I was told by a Certegy Supervisor that their Check verification service was one of the best in the world. That very day Certegy Check Verification Service issued our business an approval Number for a check written by a man who has been in jail and Prosecuted several times for writing bad checks and also issued an approval number on a check written on an account and bank that has been closed for over 4 years. I would think if this system was one of the best in the world that it would be linked somehow to bad check writers and certainly have a database that recognizes closed banks and accounts. I was told that the approval process is based solely on the history of the check writer with Certegy. After reading the complaints of people with absolutely no bad history having their checks denied by Certegy and then the people with horrible historys having their checks approved, WOW! I think that One of the best systems in the world has a glitch! This is a problem !

Comments

Di
  2nd of Jul, 2009
Is there anything the law abiding citizens can do to get certegy out of our lives or at least be accountable to the lawful consumer. I'm am willing to participate in whatever action(s) we can take.

FISGlobal.com / Certegy Logo FISGlobal.com / Certegy