CenturyLink / phone and internet
Christopher Constable, 61 Fairway road Rotonda West Florida 33947
on 5/02/17 I was online chatting with Arron G and was quoted $66.90 a month plus taxes so I agreed and we paid for the techs to come around and hook us up, $59.99 I bought the century link modem from them for $99.99 and was assured if I changed back to Comcast it would work with their system.it doesn"t.
And our bills have never been as quoted, we only used part of June before putting it on vacation until September, so our fist bill less tech and modem was only $55.04 and the vacation payments went from, July $14.96, August $27.43, September $26.80 October $114.00 November $93.54 December $93.54 January $113.73 so much for $66.90
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - Internet
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service
- CenturyLink - voice and internet service. first my voice. today is 12/27/18 and for 4 hours I have not been able to connect with a outbound call.
- CenturyLink - internet service in decatur texas