CenturyLink / phone and internet

account [protected]
Christopher Constable, 61 Fairway road Rotonda West Florida 33947
on 5/02/17 I was online chatting with Arron G and was quoted $66.90 a month plus taxes so I agreed and we paid for the techs to come around and hook us up, $59.99 I bought the century link modem from them for $99.99 and was assured if I changed back to Comcast it would work with their system.it doesn"t.
And our bills have never been as quoted, we only used part of June before putting it on vacation until September, so our fist bill less tech and modem was only $55.04 and the vacation payments went from, July $14.96, August $27.43, September $26.80 October $114.00 November $93.54 December $93.54 January $113.73 so much for $66.90

Te
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2018

I have had bundled services with CenturyLink for more than 10 years. In that time I was charged an extra $10.00 a month for an extra 10mb of internet speed. Now I find out that we are located at the end of the line so to speak where our internet speed is so slow I can no longer bank online. The speed is less than 2mb but we pay a premium price. I was then charged $10.00 for a phone line filter to help my DSL service but then told by other customer service agents to remove it. My phone line crackles and often disconnects but I still get 15+ robo calls every day from before 8am to after 9pm. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with CenturyLink to finally be told to use their *77 option to stop the calls. It worked for almost 4 days. Now it doesn't work anymore regardless of whether I reset it. I am still paying that high bill!
    We need some help!