CenturyLink / dsl

Sent back our faulty modem but still got billed for the cost of the modem! Tried talking with a chat rep and they affirmed we would be credited back for the modem on our next bill. Well the next bill arrived and we've officially been charged. Talked with a chat representative a second time and directed us to their billing department which was closed. Loyal customer for 3 years, definitely looking at other ISPs in our area tonight.

Bi
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

• Bi
      13th of Jan, 2016

Update: Talked with customer service, even though the modem was shipped 2 months ago they won't credit me back the fee unless I can prove the modem arrived with a tracking number. That tracking number receipt is far gone but how does Century Link not track these things themselves once the package arrives??? This takes it to a whole new level! Definitely leaving Century Link next month when my 1 year contract is up. Please consider other ISPs in your area before going with Century Link. I've enjoyed their services up until this point but this kind of service is unacceptable. BEWARE!