[Resolved] Cell C / mobile wifi router

1 N/a, Cell South Africa, South Africa

Last year july I took out a mobile wifi rotter contract from cell c. First month the was no coverage. Ok august they fixed it all was well. Come november they started debiting twice they will debit on the 15th as agreed and debit on another day that we did not agree on. December same story they debited on the 14th and the 15th until I went and reversed the amount they debited. After that all hell broke loose they suspendend my line and refused to open it claiming that my account is in arears I sent the proof of payment to [protected]@cellc.co.za still I did not get any respond from them that showed that they were attending to my problem I called to explain what was happening they kept on telling me that they will escalate the matter that one of their consultant will envestigate and call me back they never did. Am sure now that they cant wait to blacklist me when I request that they cancel my contract m being told that they will charge me for early concililation.. Long story short poeple cell c offeres a very bad service please do not take out any of their contracts their service is excremely bad.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2019

Good Day

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Please email your query and include your ID number and contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^MM