[Resolved] Cell C / I am unable to contact the legal department and they have taken me to the credit bureau for r140

Durban, South Africa

Apparently I was owing R140 to Cell C and they took me to the credit beaureu! I have paid the amount in question and requested the contract be closed!I have been calling the call center every day looking for assistance!I keep being told to contact legal who NEVER respond to phone calls. I am always waiting for 10mins at a time hoping someone will respond!!! I have paid the amount and now need my name cleared!!! I called again today and the customer service consultant put me on hold for 5mins!!!I am absolutely frustrated at how painfull this is over R140. On top of that I see I am still being being billed!!The contract was for 24 months it has now been over 3 years and I had requested the cancellation!!!This is unfair and unethical! I just want to pay the money and close my account and remove my name from the credit beaurau, they have completely ruined my credit worthiness for R140!!!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2017

Dear Ms Cele

Please email your contact details as well as the cell phone number in question to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we will assist in resolving the matter.

Regards
    ^MM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 18, 2017

Dear Ms Cele

We have still not received your contact details. Please let us know if the matter has been resolved.

Regards