[Resolved] Cell C / I am unable to contact the legal department and they have taken me to the credit bureau for r140
Apparently I was owing R140 to Cell C and they took me to the credit beaureu! I have paid the amount in question and requested the contract be closed!I have been calling the call center every day looking for assistance!I keep being told to contact legal who NEVER respond to phone calls. I am always waiting for 10mins at a time hoping someone will respond!!! I have paid the amount and now need my name cleared!!! I called again today and the customer service consultant put me on hold for 5mins!!!I am absolutely frustrated at how painfull this is over R140. On top of that I see I am still being being billed!!The contract was for 24 months it has now been over 3 years and I had requested the cancellation!!!This is unfair and unethical! I just want to pay the money and close my account and remove my name from the credit beaurau, they have completely ruined my credit worthiness for R140!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2017
Dear Ms Cele
Please email your contact details as well as the cell phone number in question to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we will assist in resolving the matter.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 18, 2017
Dear Ms Cele
We have still not received your contact details. Please let us know if the matter has been resolved.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract