[Resolved] Cell C / get more service being billed on my account

South Africa

I have tried countless times to get cell c to stop billing me for Getmore and all I get from your consultants is that I must sort it out with Getmore although Cell C is the one that I have a contract with and Cell C is the company that debits my account every month. I have been in contact with Getmore regarding this and since June this year I have been told that its done and will reflect on the next invoice but next month the getmore billing is still there. The Getmore subscription in question was cancelled in April.
This is really frustrating as Cell C agents tell me that they cant sort it out and Getmore agents tell me that Cell C should process a refund and stop the subscription. If I do not get a confirmation email that this is sorted out then I will be left with no choice but to stop all Cell C debit orders and payments until they sort this out. Its been 6 months now that I have been billed for a service I'm not using and Cell C doesn't want to take responsibility for their billings.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2017

Dear Mr Moatlhodi

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please forward your Cell C number + contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za

Our team will get in touch with you to assist.

^BM