[Resolved] Cell Ccell phone upgrade - wrong cell phone delivered

I received a call on 15 Nov from a sales agent named Riaz, who sold me a Samsung J6+ 64 gigs. The phone was delivered to me on 19 Nov however upon checking the package it stated it is a 32 gig phone. Phoned Riaz who said "take the phone to any Cell C store and they will assist". Which I did on Saturday 24 Nov however was told by the store staff "we don't do that". My husband and I have been phoning since Monday and have been pushed from pillar to post with some people just plain down switching my calls to the Durban Call Centre. I am very unhappy about this treatment. I am sitting with a sealed box with a brand new cell phone I don't want and nobody can or must I rather say does not know how to assist. I have 3 contracts with you and have been a customer for almost 20 years??? This is the treatment. I do not want this phone you sent to me and you please need to pick it up from me before I drive to Buccleugh to drop it there. What you sent me is not what you sold to me. I am cancelling all my contracts with you and will go somewhere else where I might be appreciated. Your people say they will phone me and never does. Someone from follow up was going to phone me before 9am this morning it is midnight already and this is how it goes every day. I have had it. Come fetch your phone. I am going to escalate this matter all the way to the top. I have had it. It's been going on like this now for way too long every time I do an upgrade?

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018

Dear Ms. Meyer

On behalf of Cell C, we'd like to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our Sales Team.

At Cell C, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met.

Please email us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za. Kindly include your Cell C + contact number.

Our team will assist.