[Resolved] Cell C / legal department
I ran a credit check on myself about a week ago. Turns out that I have been blacklisted by Cell C on an account that has been indeed settled in full on 18 August 2010. I still have a copy of my proof of settlement (and also confirmed this again with Select Online). I have been trying to get 8n tough with the legal department of Cell C for almost 48 hours now.. ...nobody answers the phones. I have left numerous messages with operators etc. Everybody just tells me that the leagl department will phone me back...NO results.
All I want to do is clear my name. I am stronly considdering leagl procedings against Cell C for wrongfully blacklisting me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 04, 2017
Hi JCK9603, please forward your Cell C + contact number and query to sm@cellc. co. za. We would like to assist. ^NS
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2017
Thank you posting to Cell C.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please email us your Cell C number + alternative contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C Surance - claims department 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.