Celcom 3g / totally worst service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I'm starting to using celcom 3g since last week, and since there's no wifi or any other internet connection, including other wireless broadband provider here, so I'm stuck with only Celcom's 3G internet service.

I'm using their daily RM6/day services as I'm only using the internet when I just needed it, especially for assignment and work.

But what getting me frustrated is that the connection is always unstable, and it gives me speed like 0.55kb/s while I'm at full 3G connection reception.

What's more I keep getting "Service Error", "Retrieved Code Not Listed Error" and more bullcrap errors.

What is Celcom doing? They keep getting new customers everyday but their services keep dropping like dirt, it's seriously frustrating.

Their motto on "fastest, widest... are nothing but ###.

Comments

• Fa
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Me too. I subscribed for celcom a month ago and what happened? after two weeks of subscribing I got error in connecting. The error says "No service" and when I checked from my mac logs it says, "Max Request Reply". Celcom is the worst plan I ever subscribed.

• Az
      28th of Feb, 2010

I totally agreed to the comment given by them. I'm also one of CELCOM broadband subcribers. When I first start using the service 2 months ago, it is still acceptable even though I notice the connection is good at certain period of time.
    But now, even I'm always using them day and nite, the connection speed is very bad. It's very hard to get more than 25% connection speed.
    I don't feel I'm getting for what I'm paying for.
    We as consumer understand that there is an increase on their subscribers, but they have to do something on the existing customers.
    Even we are using prepaid celcom broadband, but we should get what we paid for. Atleast if we can get minimum 50% of the connection, it should be sufficient enough. Because I still can watch videos with such connections.
    Celcom keep on promoting their ANP saying CELCOM is the fastest, widest coverage but what are we getting as your customers? Unless celcom is giving us discounts. Does anyone agrees with me here?