Celcom 3g / totally worst service
I'm starting to using celcom 3g since last week, and since there's no wifi or any other internet connection, including other wireless broadband provider here, so I'm stuck with only Celcom's 3G internet service.
I'm using their daily RM6/day services as I'm only using the internet when I just needed it, especially for assignment and work.
But what getting me frustrated is that the connection is always unstable, and it gives me speed like 0.55kb/s while I'm at full 3G connection reception.
What's more I keep getting "Service Error", "Retrieved Code Not Listed Error" and more bullcrap errors.
What is Celcom doing? They keep getting new customers everyday but their services keep dropping like dirt, it's seriously frustrating.
Their motto on "fastest, widest... are nothing but ###.
More Celcom 3g Complaints & Reviews
- Celcom - worst customer service 
- Celcom Broadband - internet connection speed 
- Celcom Broadband - paying for services not rendered 
- Celcom - celcom identity theft 
- Celcom - customer service 
- Celcom Axiata - can't use 4G Data. And my limits money
- Celcom Axiata - Billed overcharged & Data allocated problem
- Celcom Axiata - customer service and mobile phone plan
- Celcom Axiata - home wireless broadband 150gb
- Celcom - postpaid inactive