Cash Crusaders / new cell phone bought

Boksburg Gauteng, South Africa

I came to your store in Boksburg as i was desperate to buy a new or second hand phone as my S5 broke and i needed one for my work.

The sale ladies was very good in what they do and sold me a new handset (in house model Doogee X5 model brand new in the box

14 days later the phone starts to reset it self and stop working i did factory reset multiple times and still nothing i decided to go back to the store to seek some help maybe change the phone or get another handset for the same prize

the Manager that did not have even a name tag was very unprofessional and told me without hesitation they cant help me and i need to book phone in for 21 days and leave without a phone to do my work .

Not even tried to ask if i want a borrowed phone as this handset are brand new and i have the receipt that i bought it on the 28th April furthermore no one even mentioned that i have only 7 days guarantee on the handset.

I am really disappointing and i will tell everyone not to buy any phone or product from you again

Marius