Cash Crusaders Chatsworth Durbandixon tablet

I bought a Dixon Tablet from Cash Crusaders over a month ago. Brand new unopened. I had problems since day one with that tablet. The staff at Cash Crusaders told me that the tablet I bought was not a calling tablet that's why the sound was so soft. After researching I went back there. Complained that the box says calling tablet. The one staff member told me if the tablet have a dial function then its a calling tablet like it states on the box. They decided to send it in for repairs. Eventually I got my tablet back. Again same issues with it. Went back there again.
Again more excuses. I spoke to the technician and he wasn't aware of the sound problem that was clearly stated on my repair slip along with other problems. After telling her that it it was on the slip she then said oh the technician replaced the speaker. My tablet was taken in for repairs again. Not only did I have the same issues, someone scratched my camera lens on that tablet. At this point I'm already very frustrated not having a phone .
I phoned the head-office the lady there was very friendly. She told me that Cash Crusaders need to do something about this as its already gone in for repairs. The lady at Cash Crusaders said that the head office cant do anything about this, she said the lady I spoke to is just a Secretary. Every time I need to phone Cash Crusaders or go in to find out whats happening.
Again went there today just to find out that they are waiting for spares and will call me.
This is the worst shop I have ever been to. I'm going to take this matter further as I have been waiting for over a month on a brand new item that was suppose to be swopped out there and then. My friend who bought one at the same place had problems too. Hers got swopped out straight away. Why do I have to wait so long and why don't they swop it out or refund? It was brand new. If it was 2nd hand I would understand . I don't want a butchered tablet back refund or this matter will be taken further.

El
Dec 10, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      Dec 24, 2018

Did anybody help? I bought a new home amplifier and in a month it developed a humming sound. They said my speakers blew the amplifier. I have 2 x 40w 6ohms lil speakers7