Casey's General Store / inappropriate conversations by workers
Was just in casey's general store in marquette iowa and had the worst service that i've ever had there. I went in to get a pop and cigarettes put my pop on the counter and told the lady my brand of cigarettes and the 4 workers were so engrossed in the conversation that they were having that it took 3 times of telling and the 3rd time of say it i had to raise my voice for her to hear me. The topic of conversation was: the one worker asked another while the other was helping a customer how do you make meth which started the conversation among the 4 workers. I work in a store and if we were talking about that in front of customers we would probably be fired and especially if you are not even paying attention to your customers like was the case. I think the worst part was the manager was the one waiting on me and was so into the conversation instead of stopping the inappropriate conversation. Very disappointed and going to think twice about going back in there.
More Casey's General Store Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - fountain pop.
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee
- Caseys General Store - no pizza or food in the warmers
- Casey’s General Stores - the entire store