Casey'sdistrict manager and store manager needs to go!

R

I have been going to Casey from the day it open its doors, in the last few years the Management and the District Manager has been really NASTY to it customers. The District Manager will not speak to anyone employee and customer and Zack the Store Manager is VERY RUDE to his employees, I've seen him yell at his employees in front of customers. There's a young man CHAZ, he made donuts overnights, this young man is GREAT, chaz has always helped everyone, and Zack has yelled at this young man from day one. I have yet to see him. We need this young man back at Casey because there donuts have gone down hill fast, I've taken my money somewhere else, I spend 80-150 a week in the store. I will be taking up a Petition to get the district manager in the manager fired In to bring back Chaz. WE WANT CHAZ BACK!!! LET THE DISTRICT MANAGER AND STORE MANAGER GO.. I have gone to the TV Stations and the newspaper company about the situation. We need them gone now.

• Do
    Donna Fox May 26, 2021

I m writing about the Dixon Mo store, the management at this store is terrible they can not keep the store running like this it take hours to get food in this store, on Friday nights DONT ORDER ANY FOOD BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL YOU ITS GOING TO BE A HOUR OR 2 AND THATS WITH NO PIZZA ON THE RACK . Your store is closing the doors because they just can not run with 2 people. Wake up Caseys you can not run a store with two individual. Some of the owners need to visit this store just show up.