[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / trip

US Review updated:

It was my first cruise it was the worse trip That I have every been on.The food was terrible.foot was cold and meat was raw.there was ant shows worth going to.about the only I seen was sales pitches. My bed had a spring coming through it hurt my back all time that was trying to sleep. We didn't get to go to one of the islands that scheduled.Left Alabama October 21.went to Cosmal Mexico I could go on

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2017

Good afternoon:

Thank you for sharing some of your comments. We truly regret to read of the disappointments that transpired during your cruise with us.

Our aim is to provide our guests with a fun and memorable vacation; and we realize that tasty food, a cozy bed, and a comfortable atmosphere are fundamental while our guests enjoy a great cruise. This is why we are so sorry to hear that you weren’t fully satisfied during your voyage.

The situations you’ve mentioned are not at all what we want our valued guests to encounter and we would like very much to address these concerns with you personally so that we can make sure that the relevant managerial team members are involved.

As such, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free: [protected], or locally at: [protected], extension 76400. Please also note the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Line

Ma
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

Your complaint is very hard to read due to your grammar and run-on sentences.