[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — liberty cruise
we were denied to board the Liberty Cruise ship because they could not read my birth certificate. My seventeen year old son had to be denied to cruise with his parents on his first cruise. We were very devastated about this situation. We had find different places to sleep each night with limited funds. this was one of the worst experience I have ever had in my life time.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2017
To whom it may concern: Without a reservation number, ship and sail date we are unable to research or review your complaint. We are sorry to hear your son was denied boarding and all of you were unable to sail onboard the Carnival Liberty. Please note that it is the guest full responsibility to have the required travel documentation when sailing at all times during the sailing.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer