[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linesliberty cruise

we were denied to board the Liberty Cruise ship because they could not read my birth certificate. My seventeen year old son had to be denied to cruise with his parents on his first cruise. We were very devastated about this situation. We had find different places to sleep each night with limited funds. this was one of the worst experience I have ever had in my life time.

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2017

To whom it may concern: Without a reservation number, ship and sail date we are unable to research or review your complaint. We are sorry to hear your son was denied boarding and all of you were unable to sail onboard the Carnival Liberty. Please note that it is the guest full responsibility to have the required travel documentation when sailing at all times during the sailing.

Guest Admin