Carnival Cruise Lines Glory / lack of proper medical service!
Sailed on September 1st, 2007 for a 7 day cruise with my mother who is 68. One of the first things that happen before you disembark is a fire drill, which is totally understandable. Well, its hot in September and there were a lot of people engaging in this fire drill~to make a long story short, my mother fainted right outside Floor 5 by the casino. I immediately called over to the bartender in the casino area to have the paramedics (or nurse) on board for help. She was out cold. She could have had a stroke, heat stroke, or possibly died, and no one showed up to help! Again, frantic calls to the bartender, who probably didn't know any English just looks at me with the deer in the headlights look. Finally a man stopped and stayed with me and my mother until she regained conscientious. I practically had to BEG for a wheel chair to get my mom back into the room. So much was just wrong with this cruise and I will not get into detail, but please be forewarned, I would NEVER go on this cruise line again, and this was my second cruise with them. BUYER BEWARE!
More Carnival Cruise Lines Glory Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - embarkment final call
- Carnival Cruise Lines - cruise cancellation
- Carnival Cruise Lines - had to change sailing date due to unexpected surgery
- Carnival Cruise Lines - photographs downloaded from "pixels"
- Carnival Cruise - team couldn't even respond / customer service during and after cruise