[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / food quality was offensive and no blanket or mattress till the third day of trip for the third passenger
Quantity was your main concern on the victory. The Food that you served was offensive. After taking the Vista and then coming on the ship it has left such a sour taste in my mouth. I am still deciding if this is because of the food that you serve me or if it was because of the rude gesture of sending over a $40 bottle of wine. In addition to this my brother who I paid full price for as an adult was sleeping on a cot with springs exposed and no blanket covering for the first three days of the trip . I expect American express card to be refunded in full for the trip. Govern yourself accordingly.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for sharing Ms. Bianculli’s comments with us.
We value her continued business, and we’re truly sorry that she experienced problems during her cruise this year. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted her to take home with her.
We’ll be contacting her directly, to address the issues she brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide her and her family with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.
Guest Care Specialist
Carnival Cruise Line | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - I was told I could add another person to my booking up until the day of the trip, but now I am being told that is not possible.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Structured activities for children.
- Carnival Cruise Lines - drama
- Carnival Cruise Lines - poor customer service/experience
- Carnival Cruise Lines - closed access on board the ship