[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

food quality was offensive and no blanket or mattress till the third day of trip for the third passenger

Quantity was your main concern on the victory. The Food that you served was offensive. After taking the Vista and then coming on the ship it has left such a sour taste in my mouth. I am still deciding if this is because of the food that you serve me or if it was because of the rude gesture of sending over a $40 bottle of wine. In addition to this my brother who I paid full price for as an adult was sleeping on a cot with springs exposed and no blanket covering for the first three days of the trip . I expect American express card to be refunded in full for the trip. Govern yourself accordingly.

Carnival Cruise LinesCarnival Cruise Lines

Resolution statement

Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for sharing Ms. Bianculli’s comments with us.

We value her continued business, and we’re truly sorry that she experienced problems during her cruise this year. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted her to take home with her.

We’ll be contacting her directly, to address the issues she brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide her and her family with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.

Sincerely,

Guest Care Specialist
Carnival Cruise Line | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |
800-929-6400
iCare@carnival.com
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cruise Lines

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree