[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cut left bug toe and hurt knee on 08/27/2017. 1st day of cruise doors improperly marked.
Opened door on deck 5 and door opened so fast it cut my left big toe. It took half an hour to get help. Someone from medical came to me and asked if I called medical(there was a puddle of blood on floor, which she looked at and saw my toe bleeding, but when I answered "no" she just left.
Finally got to medical thanks to a young man "Armad" who brought wheelchair and cleaned up blood. Was given antibiotics and ibuprofen and told to stay out of water. Went back to medical after left knee started to hurt the day after incident. Was told ligaments were torn and do not do a lot of walking. Had excursions booked and paid for. Could not do the one with swimming with turtles. Was in pain during the whole cruise and have gone to orthopedic doctor after returning and I am still in pain. This cruise was for our 50th anniversary. Reference file # SILP-SB-SL-[protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 15, 2017
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
We are extremely sorry to hear that you ran into such trouble during your 50th anniversary cruise. It is our hope that you are feeling better now.
Because of the information you documented, your message has been forwarded to the appropriate area for their review. Due to the research required to properly address your concern, we kindly ask that you please allow three to five weeks for an emailed reply.
Should you wish to speak with someone in our corporate office in the meantime, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free: 1-800-929-6400, or locally at: 1-305-599-2600, extension 76400. Please also note the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Thank you again for choosing Carnival.
Carnival Cruise Line
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival victory
- Carnival Cruise Lines - loyalty / new cruisers and birth certificates 2
- Carnival Cruise Lines - medical refund tickets 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - inconvenience while 50 flooded cabins were being repaired
- Carnival Cruise Lines Conquest - carnival does not want to offer any type of refund for a seven person cruise we was late trying to board ship