[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cruise booking #7rd0h5
Please Help! I booked a cruise for my daughter and I to celebrate her recent High School Graduation and 18th birthday. We were to sail to the Bahamas on the Carnival Liberty September 14. Due to Hurricane Irma I had to cancel our cruise which I am hoping to reschedule. Because of Irma we have had to relocate, there is damage to our home and car, we are flooded, we have no water and have been without electricity for almost 6 days now. I'm hoping that Carnival can help refund the money I paid for Booking #7RD0H5 so that we can reschedule this much needed vacation for the entire family once this is over.
Thank you so much,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017
We are sorry to hear you had to cancel your cruise due to Hurricane Irma's damages to your residence hoping for a speedy recovery. A future cruise credit in the amount of $668 total has been offered as follows to you Selena Loftis $334 and Julian Dykstra $334 valid to sail by 9/14/19. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the Guest Admin. Dept at ext. 70450.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen