[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / cruise booking #7rd0h5

Spring Hill, FL, United States

Please Help! I booked a cruise for my daughter and I to celebrate her recent High School Graduation and 18th birthday. We were to sail to the Bahamas on the Carnival Liberty September 14. Due to Hurricane Irma I had to cancel our cruise which I am hoping to reschedule. Because of Irma we have had to relocate, there is damage to our home and car, we are flooded, we have no water and have been without electricity for almost 6 days now. I'm hoping that Carnival can help refund the money I paid for Booking #7RD0H5 so that we can reschedule this much needed vacation for the entire family once this is over.

S.Loftis 7RD0H5

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017

Dear Selena,

We are sorry to hear you had to cancel your cruise due to Hurricane Irma's damages to your residence hoping for a speedy recovery. A future cruise credit in the amount of $668 total has been offered as follows to you Selena Loftis $334 and Julian Dykstra $334 valid to sail by 9/14/19. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the Guest Admin. Dept at ext. 70450.

Regards,