[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linescleanliness of our stateroom # 9176 carnival sunshine

We first noticed a few small spiders. Then we realized they were all over in our bathroom, bed, walls and in our clothes. Friday May 5 2017 I started putting away our things and there was a huge black spider on the wall! I assume it was a tarantula. I freaked out ran into the hall. I told a worker outside our room and he just kept walkimg. I told our friends and they got someone to clean our room. We continued to find more the next day. It was so hard to sleep in the room for two more nights! Dave and Cheryl Phillips

• Resolution Statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017

Thank you for sharing these guests’ comments with us.

We appreciate that they chose to sail with us this time, and we’re sorry that they experienced problems during their cruise. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted them to take home with them.

We’ll be contacting them directly, to address the issue they’ve brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide them with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.

Sincerely,