[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — cleanliness of our stateroom # 9176 carnival sunshine
We first noticed a few small spiders. Then we realized they were all over in our bathroom, bed, walls and in our clothes. Friday May 5 2017 I started putting away our things and there was a huge black spider on the wall! I assume it was a tarantula. I freaked out ran into the hall. I told a worker outside our room and he just kept walkimg. I told our friends and they got someone to clean our room. We continued to find more the next day. It was so hard to sleep in the room for two more nights! Dave and Cheryl Phillips
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017
Thank you for sharing these guests’ comments with us.
We appreciate that they chose to sail with us this time, and we’re sorry that they experienced problems during their cruise. Those are absolutely not the kind of memories we’d ever have wanted them to take home with them.
We’ll be contacting them directly, to address the issue they’ve brought to our attention, and we truly hope to have another opportunity to provide them with the fun, memorable cruise vacation we’ve become known for.
Guest Care Specialist
Carnival Cruise Line | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer