Carnival Cruise Linesbooking a group with carnival cruise line

Hello,
My name is Angela Tucker and I am emailing hoping that you can assist me with a problem. I have organized a group of people to go on a the Carnival Conquest on January 6, 2018. I submitted the Group form on Monday at 10am but I noticed
the form said it may take 24-48 hours to hear back so I called the Carnival customer service number and stated that I wanted to book my cruise so that I could take advantage of the $49 deposit. I told the person that I would have more people booking and could we all be linked together and made a group once we hit 8 cabins. He told me that would be no problem. I told him that my uncle had just booked online under his booking# so he said he linked us. I still thought this meant forming a group. I never heard back from the form I submitted so I called on 1/31 and held for 45 minutes and I finally hung up. I called again today and held for about 30 minutes. Finally someone answered my call but I was transferred approximately 5 times before reaching someone. He said the only way to form my group now was to redo it all under a group but pay the higher deposit of $250 since the promotion expired the day before. I don’t feel like this was fair because I tried since Monday 1/30 to get this going as a group for the $49 deposit. I don’t see why my booking numbers can’t be moved to a group number now for the money we have all paid to reserve.

I feel like I have reached a dead end with your Customer Relations department. I have been on past cruises with other cruise lines and never had a problem like this. I would appreciate any help you could give me in getting this resolved.

Currently I am at 8 cabins and have several other family members wanting to book.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

An