Carnival Cruise Line / scam and cheating
Changed air reservations to a different day which was not acceptable. Wanted to charge $367.00 more to return our flight on the day in which they accepted the reservation. Phoned 2 weeks after the booking to tell us we had to accept their terms. I had already paid them $900 for two tickets from Spokane, WA to San Diego.
I wrote their CEO Mr. Mickey Arison who did not bother to respond. $3200 was not enough for them... they were unwilling to do what they agreed. I had taken three other cruises with Carnival, but never again. They are greedy beyond belief.
More Carnival Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival victory
- Carnival Cruise Lines - medical refund tickets 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - inconvenience while 50 flooded cabins were being repaired
- Carnival Cruise Lines Conquest - carnival does not want to offer any type of refund for a seven person cruise we was late trying to board ship
- Carnival Cruise Lines - internet service