Carl's Jr. Restaurants — the new baby back rib hamburger.
I received a coupon in the mail. I ordered a baby back rib hamburger combo small. The girl asked me if I would like to have the half pound burger. I said sure why not. The bill came to $11.51. I was appalled. I asked if I would have not had the coupon that's what the bill would have been? She said yes pretty much.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Loveland, COWhen I got home I opened the sandwich and there was only a small patch approximately one and a half inches Square on top of the burger of rib meat that could not even be seen when I opened the box. This sandwich looked nothing like the picture on the coupon or on the menu board. This was like a major bait and switch in my eyes. The price for the one third burger if memory serves me correct in a meal form was $7.49 so in my estimation I am paying $4 for two more ounces of hamburger. I believe you're losing me as a customer.
More Carl's Jr. Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer service drive-thru
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - customer area
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - service and product (california classic)
- Carl's Jr. - lack of service. rude service and health violations