Carl's Jr. Restaurantsthe new baby back rib hamburger.

I received a coupon in the mail. I ordered a baby back rib hamburger combo small. The girl asked me if I would like to have the half pound burger. I said sure why not. The bill came to $11.51. I was appalled. I asked if I would have not had the coupon that's what the bill would have been? She said yes pretty much.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Loveland, COWhen I got home I opened the sandwich and there was only a small patch approximately one and a half inches Square on top of the burger of rib meat that could not even be seen when I opened the box. This sandwich looked nothing like the picture on the coupon or on the menu board. This was like a major bait and switch in my eyes. The price for the one third burger if memory serves me correct in a meal form was $7.49 so in my estimation I am paying $4 for two more ounces of hamburger. I believe you're losing me as a customer.

Carl's Jr. Restaurants

Al
May 13, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Jun 05, 2017

Biggest case of food fraud I've seen in a long time. We also got the burgers with next to zero "rib meat", no pickles and no onion strips. Had to dip the dry burger in ketchup in order to eat it. Will no longer go to Carl's. Pictures attached are what we got versus what Carl's advertises.