Carl's Jr. Restaurantsthe carl's jr in syracuse utah the worst service i've ever had.

The Syracuse Carl's Jr in Syracuse Utah is the worst fast food restaurant I've ever come acrossed. Every time i go there they have new management or they take forever to order your food. Like tonight we get up to order and the guy says it's going to be a while to get your food . So we ask how long they he said 10 to 15 minutes so we left . The last time we went about 2 weeks ago they said we needed exact change or we was going to get all quarters back . Then we got our food got home and it was so cold i couldn't even eat it and my husband didn't eat his either. They have gone through so many new management because the place is a joke!!! I'm so sick and tired of going to eat there and something goes wrong . Now there's more problems with this Carl's Jr but I'm sick of writing about them . There food has become horrible I've wasted so much money it's ridiculous. I keep going back hoping they'll get it together but no so far. My daughter doesn't even go there anymore because of it we'd rather drive aways to a different Carl's Jr but we are tired after work and just want to get home and relax and enjoy my family.

Ti
Nov 08, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 08, 2017

Hi Tiffany,

First, you have your state incorrectly listed as Indiana. Secondly, you might try going through the drive through at Crown Burger in Layton or even the CB Maddox also in Layton. You'll find either has similar pricing and much higher quality.

• Po
      Nov 09, 2017

I would stop visiting the location. Losing customers is the most effective feedback they can receive. Hopefully they are trying to improve and just have yet to find the right staff.

• Te
      Nov 10, 2017

Extremely dissatisfied with service and cleanliness. I visited your store at Jackson Road and Jackson Avenue in McAllen, Texas. I only had a hot dog because I am diabetic and needed a quick bite before a doctor's appointment. This was about 1:45 p.m. It was chaotic and took at least 3 minutes to be waited on. When I walked to a table, my shoes stuck to the floor so much so that my feet almost came out. When you had a store at Nolana in McAllen, several years ago, we had gone through the drive-through, so did not witness any problems. I watch your ads on television and am always wanting to go, but this experience has disgusting me. Suppose it's just a sign of the times. No one wants to work and it reflects on your entity.

• Po
      Nov 11, 2017

@Texas Born and Bred "took at least 3 minutes"

I hope this is a typo. Three minutes is nothing at all.