Capitec Bank / personal loan
I am a capitec client, and the have provide me 2 times with a personal loan which I have paid strictly on a monthly basis.
my loan is almost paid up, but suddenly a judgement is standing in my way for a further loan, before the judgement they have declined me because according to them my affordibilty wont allow me for a further loan.
Why do I even bother to send this complaint.
However Nedbank has gained a Judgement against my name for Old debt, I have loaded a complaint against them at The Credit ombudsman.
Just not fair that after paying my capitec loan monthly and has been a client of capitec for a long time, they dont trust you and they advertise they assist blacklisted clients and you can decide your monthly installment, if they calculate the installments and time period.
Sure I have waisted my time sending this.
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec Bank - account querr
- Capitec Bank - credit card
- Capitec Bank - inter bank transfer and subsequent disappearance of funds
- Capitec Bank - opening of bank (bultfontein, freestate) 
- Capitec Bank - my account has been stopped and my character and image dented
- Capitec Bank - im complaining about loan I took with you