Canadian Tire/yardworks Cordless Electric Lawnmower / does not work / ct shirking responsibility for selling faulty product
Bought the Yardworks Cordless Electric Lawnmower at end of season last year, used it twice this year (could barely cut the grass and would not hold a charge, and now it won't do anything though the light indicator on the side of the mower says that it's fully charged. In other words it's a lemon. Tried to return the mower to Canadian Tire but of course they gave me the popular song and dance of shirking responsibilty for the product and basically telling me to contact the manufacturer directly. It's obvious this product is faulty judging from the growing list of complaints found on the web. Canadian Tire should own up to the products it sells and if they are faulty, then return the money to the people who bought the piece of junk! Tired of being kicked in the groin by "customer service"! Enough already.
More Canadian Tire/yardworks Cordless Electric Lawnmower Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Customer Service
- Canadian Tire - Auto service
- Canadian Tire - Automotive Service
- Canadian Tire - Oil change
- Canadian Tire - high pressure sales tactics by in store or at the pumps mobile credit card application guys...