Canadian Tire / deceptive service
My 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan was not delivering heat to the interior. Took vehicle to Can. Tire Waterloo for diagnosis. They wasted an hour of my time and told me they would need to flush the heater core with CLR to clean out possible debris to the tune of $170. I did not have time for this, so I took the vehicle and froze the rest of the day (-20C). Later looked up "Grand Caravan no heat" on Google and found many hits related to low coolant levels. I opened the radiator to check level and found that the rad was only half full. I filled it with fresh antifreeze and voila, we have heat.
So, they wasted an hour of my time, charged me 50 bucks, and didn't even open the rad to check it. Then they want to hose me another $170. I will NEVER go to "Crappy Tire" for service again.
A very disappointed ex-customer.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Service center
- Canadian Tire - Bad customer service and poor management skill
- Canadian Tire - automotive service
- Canadian Tire - customer service desk
- Canadian Tire Scarborough - returning schwinn bike bag