Canadian Tire / return
I have a complaint about the Canadian Tire Store in Chatham Ont, I purchased a Noma Thermostat on 10/25/08. Returned the thermostate the same day for a different one. There was no one in the store to help me choose the right one. So once again I purchased the wrong one. I went to return it on 11/01/08 and was givin the most humiliating time. First she said the receipt was wrong. Which it wasnt because that is what I was givin. Then she called the manager and some one in a suit who stared us down for 15 min. Then she appolized that she had read the wrong code. She continued to tell us we would receive a gift card for the return which was fine. The thermostate cost us 44.04 with tax. She was only able to give us the amount for 14.00 as that was a sale price. We were so frusterated that we took the thermosate back and vowed never to return to this store. What a scam they run. We will be shopping at Home depot or Walmart from now on as they have no problems with return items. How can such a great store be run like this? unbeleiveable.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Customer Service
- Canadian Tire - Auto service
- Canadian Tire - Automotive Service
- Canadian Tire - Oil change
- Canadian Tire - high pressure sales tactics by in store or at the pumps mobile credit card application guys...