Canadian Tire / poor quality product!
Watch out when using the Canadian Tire electric car jack sold all over Canada... the pivoting support that contacts the car from underneath is made of cheap aluminum. It breaks in pieces as soon as you start jacking the car, leaving the whole weight of that side of the car on the slippery base that holds the cheap contact point.
Since nothing is preventing the jack from slipping away, the car can easily come crashing to the ground, or on your head or arm (if they are in the wheel-well) causing life-threatening injuries. I reported this to just about every car safety authority and auto club but the unit is still on sale at every Canadian Tire and nothing has been done about it.
Please contact me if you are injured and want to sue the company... they have been warned. So have the authorities.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - Battery Purchase
- Canadian Tire - online order for pickup
- Canadian Tire - poor service
- Canadian Tire - I am complaining about my mastercard
- Canadian Tire - customer service