Canadian Tire Auto Service / poor service

London, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 519 681 2655
My car was diagnosed with a bad slave cylinder for the clutch. After Agreeing to the quote I was told it would be ready later in the afternoon. I called at 2:45 and was told it woulfd be another hour. I called back at 3:45 and the car was not ready. The service advisor as well as the mechanic already had left for the day. I was not happy as I had to already missed a day of work, not there fault, but now I was going to be late the next day.

I picked my car up the next afternoon, drove it around the corner to Walmart and noticed the clutch was spongy and soft. Also my radio was on lock. I took the car back and was told to leave it until the next morning which I could not do. I also mentioned the radio and asked why they had to disconnect the battery to change the clutch. They said it was standard practice to disconnect the battery for any job???????? Where they afraid the car was going to start itself??? Now I have to drive around with a soft clutch until I get the time to go back and spend $50 ###ing dollars or more to get the radio code.

Canadian Tire Logo Canadian Tire