Menu
CB Auto Parts and Repair Stores Canadian Tire 6670 Meadowvale Town Centre Cir, Mississauga, ON, L5N 4B7, CA
Canadian Tire company logo
Canadian Tire
reviews & complaints
Canadian Tire company logo

Canadian Tire

6670 Meadowvale Town Centre Cir, Mississauga, ON, L5N 4B7, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
B
5:25 pm EDT

Canadian Tire - Auto service centre

Hello,

Please, let me share my disappointing experience with Mike, Auto service at Canadian Tire, Meadowvale in Mississauga, Ontario.

I booked an appointment at 3:00pm on Sunday May 2nd, 2021. While checking in they told me it will take an hour for engine oil change and I asked to expedite as I will be waiting around. While walking around after 40 minutes I found the car still in the parking (they didn't even started working on it). I talked with Mike who told me that all cars will be done by 6:00pm.

This is not acceptable because you scheduled and appointment for me based on your capacity, then you told me that it will take an hour but after 40 minutes waiting I have been told that it will take up to 3 hours until closing time. It ended up that I got the car back without changing the oils, even after scheduling an appointment, waiting there with exposure to risk of COVID and time waste.

I used to do oil change at the same Centre couple of times ago with experiencing some delay but this time was an extremely disappointing!

It worth mentioning that I am a loyal customer having a black triangle MasterCard but sure you don't care, then you ask why your Triangle reward program is not as successful as PC Optimum program!

Appreciate your understanding and corrective action.

Thanks,