Canada Safeway / misrepresentation
I started to take more notice of info given on the breads that Safeway sells. They have a "baked on" date and a "best before" date. Here's my problem. When a customer goes to buy a loaf of bread and sees that there is a bakery in the store, they assume that the bread is fresh, baked that day. Especially if the price for the bread is the same. However unless you actually check the dates, you won't know how fresh the bread is. Right?. So, how can Safeway sell bread that could be three or four days old at the same price that the fresh bread is being sold at?. They should have a sign saying "day old bread " posted, and sold cheaper.
More Canada Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - checkout clerk rude and unhelpful 
- Safeway - management refusing service animals
- Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA - gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
- Safeway - customer service employee
- Safeway 983, Lakeport, CA - pharmacy