Canada Post / missing delivery
I bought a HTC mobile online and it was paid using Paypal. The item was shipped via Canada Post Xpresspost with a tracking number with a signature option. I regularly checked the tracking number provided and on one fine day it was updated that the item was delivered to me at 10.30 AM. I was in my work place and did not take it that seriously thinking that it should have been given to the nearby post office or to my neighbor who is also a friend of mine. But it turned out that there were no packages delivered that day. I checked with the delivery man the next day and he denied of bringing any parcels. I called up Canada Post customer care and they mentioned that only the sender can open a case. The sender was kind enough to open a request and its been 2-3 weeks but there is no positive sign from them.
It is disturbing that someone from Canada post has done such a thing. The signature option was not used at all. I wonder how they would have delivered to someone who was not even present in the delivery place.
I would strongly recommend to be extra careful in sending valuables using Canada Post. There is no guarantee that the items would be delivered even if a signature and tracking option is chosen. I hope I get the item which was stolenmisplaced soon. Any pointers to escalate this issue would be much appreciated.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts) 
- Canada Post Corporation - parcel service
- Canada Post Corporation - Mail delivery to my house
- Canada Post Corporation - regular mail
- Canada Post Corporation - outgoing mail has not been picked for a long time.
- Canada Post Corporation - Recent delivery