Canada Post / postal delivery from china to canada (and lack thereof)
As of today december 15, I have five packages out of ten exceeding 30 days delivery from china.
1: shipped sept 25, 2016. Still waiting after 82 days.
2: shipped oct 18, 2016. Still waiting after 58 days.
3: shipped oct 24, 2016. Still waiting after 52 days.
4: shipped nov 5, 2016. Still waiting after 40 days.
5: shipped nov 11, 2016. Still waiting after 34 days.
4 items arrived in less than 30 days as usual and one arrived in 74 days (Shipped sept 16, arrived nov 29).
I have tracking numbers for half these items. Tracking stops once they are outbound to canada (Canada post decided it was too much trouble to honor tracking in its own system). Invariably, the items are out of china within one week!
What's going on, canada post?
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail