Canada Post / delivery person
In a condo- or apartment building, is the carrier delivering mail to boxes in a locked mail room, allowed to take 'in-house' notices from landlord/manager and put them in all (107) mailboxes in that mail room? I thought it was only Canada Post who can deliver flyers to those individual mailboxes when classified as flyers. They get paid per flyer don't they?
When I called our manager out on this, he was quite perturbed with me, because the letter carrier had told him that it is fine. 'She said she would do that'. Am I right, or are both carrier and our manager wrong?
We feel that it is a loss of privacy when the manager has in this way access to our mailbox.
Occurance: May 11-2018
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - unethical behavior from employee
- Canada Post Corporation - no delivery attempt
- Canada Post Corporation - mail not delivered to telequip systems.
- Canada Post Corporation - poor delivery and customer service.
- Canada Post Corporation - I am complaining about the abhorrent service provided by canada post