Canada Post / custom service
Rude Canada Post Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart, 8965 Chinguacousy Rd, Brampton, ON L6Y 0J0-Employee name John (with English Accent). 20 Mar 2017 1530hrs. To post a local letter which costed $1.15, I offer to pay with my Mastercard. Even though this man did not decline to accept my card, John started rudely letting me that it was ridiculous that I was using a credit card to make the payment. I asked him if he had problem with that and his response was a loud 'YES'. He went on to say that 'they should not accept cards under $5.' I told him to tell this to his management and not subject innocent customers with his ire.
This was an absolute unprovoked act of unruly customer service. I made this trip to CanadaPost after an excellent day at work. Had gone with all smiles, but have returned home with a sour taste of the worst client experience.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail