Canada Post Corporation / loss of my package and money

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My name is Chris Hoel. I am 59 years old and have been working and paying my taxes dutifully for 40 years. I am shocked to find out that Canada Post is a corrupt and disorganized company. I live at 75 Eastdale Avenue, Apt#1201, East York. On December 4th, the mailman in my building wrote on his records that he delivered a parcel worth $300 to my mailbox. To this day, I have not seen the package. He made all kinds of excuses that sounded like cover stories (to investigator). I believe the postman stole the package. He said he "misplaced it". The nightmare gets worse. I have spent the last three weeks trying to get CP to cough up the money, give it to sender so I can get another package sent to me. To say I got a run around from supervisors and customer service agents is an understatement. Worse is that they give opposing information. One supervisor says I will only get $100 back. The "investigation" goes on. It looks like I wont get repaid or my parcel. By all means ignore this letter. Canada Post's days are numbered. This is a bloated, evil and corrupt organization that will fall when Canadians see what is really going on. Yes they have royally screwed me. I hope they are proud. In this age of social media, they will be exposed for the scoundrels that they are.

Chris Hoel