Canada Post / high postal rates
Are there ways to stop Canada Post from charging ridiculous postal rates? For a parcel less than 5g, I need to use the parcel weight cost, instead of the letter rates, just because the height is more than 2cm.
In addition, the rates are ridiculously high. Are there no ways to stop them from this? It is killing small businesses, espesically online business.
Which authority is best to approach for to highlight what Canada Post is doing to them?
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail