Camping World / service department in houston still working on coach for six months.

1 Crosby, TX, United States Review updated:

We bought an Cyclone 4200 an needed warranty work done on a list of things . I dropped of my coach on Jan 31, 2018 and it is still not finished. In February and March I was in contact with the service department and they told me they were short on techs because of the RV show and boat show. The coach was being serviced for a list of things such as led light replacement, door panel replacement, molding and wallpaper panels. I am also connected with the Manufacturer Heartland rvs. In May I asked the service department what was taking so long and they replied that they were being sent the wrong parts. I contacted Heartland and to my disbelief they informed me that the first request for parts was not submitted until mid April. This is over 3 month since I dropped it off. I called again to Camping world an the service department told me that the last part was order so I called to get the tracking number from Heartland. The part arrived on June 12 to Camping World. Our couch was supposed to be ready Mon the 18th. I went today to pick it up and arrived at 3pm and was told it would be 20mins. At 5pm I was told the were cleaning it, then at 6pm they left it on the front lot. My family went out to inspect the coach, it was not clean with greasing hand print all over( took pics) My wife looked in the coach and ceiling panels that were ordered BEFORE the last order were not installed. We walk back into the store and asked for Matt the service manage but he went on a personal erran to to get his personal vehicle. We asked Brittney to call him and she did(nice lady). We explain that this was unacceptable and that something must be done. He replied that we should take it and bring it back. WE live 46 miles away in Crosby Tx. I told him no, you have the parts you need to put them on. He replied that it may not be tommorro and kept stating "what if" they can not finish it tommorro instead of assurring me the work would be done. At this time it is 7pm and I need to get my family home and told him it needs to be resolved by tommorro or I will take further action. On our way out I wa ask to hook my couch to my truch and move it back into the gates because their was no one to do it. I have picture and video of me doing this. My question is why was it not a tech on hand to walk us though the work that was performed before letting everyone go home. Final word, Matt was aware of this the entire week. If someone would please call us tommorro it would be appreciated. clyde [protected] and cynthia [protected]

I have tried to load pics and vid but some will not load I can send the when you contact me. the pic here are just of the exterior conditon when they tried to get me to take it today.

Cl
Jun 22, 2018

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2018

Camping World supplied me with the absolute worst customer service experience of my life. I am sure that Camping World will never lose the number one spot of “worst customer experience of my life”. A half a day warranty repair ended up taking six months and was only completed then because I got the local media involved. Dozens of unreturned calls, empty promises and flat out lies, lies, lies.

If I was in need of toilet paper, I would drive hundreds of miles and pass by dozens of Camping World locations before spending one more penny with this terrible organization.

Yes, it was really that bad.

• St
      3rd of Sep, 2018

we too start pickiting ther rv shows