Camping World / pop up camper
purchased a used pop up. Asked directly about the roof and it it leaks. They said that if it did they would have whole saled it away. It leaks like a seive. Also, I asked about transferring my tag from my old pop-up and they told me that you cant do it. We inquired at the DMV to find out that they lied. When confronted, they continued to deny it - saying that hey its only 50 bucks, but then finally came around to admit the truth. Very difficult and deceitful dealership. Your worst used vehicle dealership nightmare. Be warned.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers
- Camping World - sold me a trailer with a bad roof 
- Camping World - sales
- Camping World - 2019 prowler
- Camping World - my insurance roof replacement gone horribly wrong!
- Camping World of the Villages FL - rv repair