Camping Worldextended warranty

Camping World recently purchased Freedom Roads rv Warranty Co. They do not honor the Warranty. They will pay for the minor repair but if a major repair comes along like a Turbo Rebuild for $1800, they start back pedaling and making lame excuses for why it is not covered. I might add they charged me $6300. for this ext warr. Thus far in 2 1/2 yrs I've had $1000 in claims. They seem to want to claim the other $5300 as profit and will do so by dening my claims. I cancelled and got a $2800 refund. Others should beware.

• Sh
    Sheepdog42 Apr 26, 2015

Yes open a credit card for 10, 000 but don't use expect for major repairs. the you would be paying the same because the extended warranties are a joke nobody pays their claims!

• Pa
    Paul n Anna Jul 05, 2011

We are new RV owners and are looking for a quality extended warrenty for our used RV. Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks Newbie's

• Ir
    irvin gregory Jun 24, 2011

buyers beware, I purchased a 2 yr ext. warranty from cw care on our motor home and told them i would pay cash, 4113 dollors for 2 yrs. they took the money and sneaked it in on our finance with the bank. now they will not pay for any repairs, leaky toilet, ice maker and steps not working, by the time you pay your deductable and there diagnostic charges it amounts to almost the whole bill, you cannot cancel out and get your money back because they gave your money to the bank and got theres from the bank financed, what a bunch of crooks. our contract came from columbia south carolina campers world. i will never buy anything from there stores again.

• Un
    Unhappypappy Apr 20, 2011

Refused to refund my deposit after raising the price.

There were no contract signed for the deal