Call Selectovercharging and rude

I had an account with call select acc number 355705

They had been overcharging me for months now and when I confrontedthe issue, the rude customer service agent told me "I dont have time to check it, the bill has been printed out and you have to pay, if you wanna cancel you can"

Needless to say I did cancel and promised myself never to deal with such rude ignorant idiots any longer.

Az

Comments

• Ri
      May 04, 2011

Their paper bill charge ($2) is ridiculous. They introduced it last fall (2010) and keep bugging me with it. There is nothing in the agreement that says that paper bill charge is applicable to monthly bills over $2, yet they force us to sign up for their e-billing. I'm not against it, but IMO if the company removes a part of its initial service, it should give to the customers something in exchange. I'd take $1 monthly credit for accepting e-billing option.
    The customer service is not helpful at all. After three attempts to settle the problem with the "front-line", I asked to talk to a manager. I was asked what the convenient time for me was, so the manager could call back. I answered that it'd be after 18:30. Well, the manager called... three days later (!) and left a message on my answering machine that started with "Good morning!..." Nice, huh?