Cablevision / scam billing!
I've had cablevision... From the very beginning... I've had trouble with them...
1) when I sign up... The rep told me a certain price, then when I got my bill it was a higher price... This went on for over a year and still going on... I've tried to resolve it with them.. Even contacting bbb... No results... Recently, I order optium triple play... And I did not know it was part of cablevision... Again... I having a big billing problem with them... And it's only been 4 weeks...
The next day after getting it install... I call to find out why they are charging me $131... When I call they toold me my new bill was now! $168 dollars. I'm going to cancel my order and take them to small claims court... Maybe, just maybe the judge can decide what's right... They quoted triple paly would be $99 with tax $103... I was prorated because I had it installed on the 9th of jan.. Their billing cycle starts on the 15th..
After the tech left he handed me a bill for $131 and when I call to see why it was so much... On the phone auto service they said the bill was $168 dollars... Now they are saying my bill is $229.. And I just got service jan 9, 2008.
Beware of cable vision! Aka optimum on line.
More Cablevision Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - billing
- Optimum - triple play
- Optimum - cable and internet
- Optimum - service interruption
- Optimum - internet