C-Date / Scam

1 Singapore Review updated:

Texts like these, and including those promising large quantities of money are fake.
Whenever they ask for your account information via email it's fake and insecure.
If you really did win something, they'd call you or at least mail you physically to settle a meeting to receive the money.
Check the email, and check the phone number if you aren't so sure, also you could also call up the bank and or coca cola to see if such a mobile draw exists and if you did actually win.

Po

Comments

• Po
      31st of Jan, 2012

Website glitch, wrong comment inputted sorry, please ignore other comment

• Kr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    C-Date - Hi my subscription money was deducted for renewal without any notice
    Auckland
    New Zealand

Hi my c date subscription money was deducted without any notice.i wasnt told or informed about it at all.m not at all happy with this kind of service.i need my money refunded in full amount and my accounts cancelled.as soon as possible

• Av
      14th of Dec, 2018

@Kriss26 Exactly same happened to me and even amount increased and frequency increased... no way to stop them quickly, batlle with my bank and soon legal battle!!!

• Cl
      21st of Aug, 2018
    C-Date - Unauthorised debit from my bank account
    United Kingdom

I had £119 taken from my bank on 21st Febuary, 2018. This was not authorised and I would like my money returned please. Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely
    Claire Barratt

10th of Sep, 2018
    C-Date - Mr
    Singapore

I am a C-date member from 30th-Aug--2018, and become a premium paid member from 31-Aug-2018. It shows the mount S$8.80 for 6 months. But crazy it seems to be show my account is detected S$212.12. I want to cancel immediately my account from C-date and refund all the money.

• Mi
      19th of Nov, 2018
    C-Date - Payment taken out of my account
    Luxembourg

I have just noticed a sum of £119.70 on 11/10/18 taken out of my account as I had conformation that I have cancelled my membership can you let me know why this has happened.

• Cd
      21st of Jan, 2019

@Mickey2018 Please contact us at cs@c-date.com, quoting https://www.complaintsboard.com. Thanks.

• Av
      14th of Dec, 2018

How can we stop these thefts from stealing everybody? Should be possible to have their site closed?