C-Date / Scam
Texts like these, and including those promising large quantities of money are fake.
Whenever they ask for your account information via email it's fake and insecure.
If you really did win something, they'd call you or at least mail you physically to settle a meeting to receive the money.
Check the email, and check the phone number if you aren't so sure, also you could also call up the bank and or coca cola to see if such a mobile draw exists and if you did actually win.
More C-Date Complaints & Reviews
- C-date.se - Internet dating scam 
- Interdate SA - dating site 
- C-Date - I wish to cancel membership 
- Interdate Luxembourg, Cdate - overcharged
- C-Date - my membership fee deduction
- [Resolved] C-Date - not getting the access to the site having paid via cc
- C-Date - dating website
- C-Date - I don't like the website and service you provided
- C-Date - sex dating page
- C-Date - everything