[Resolved] Cdatemoney withdrawn from account [protected] - r2388.00

N Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madame

RE: Case / Ref number:[protected]

I have went/ registered into a website CDATE which I suspect I must have accidentally given my card number and the above was withdrawn, I received a sms notification informing me of the withdrawal which i tried to reverse on my APP but wasn't able unfortunately and went to Somerset Mall branch and was told to make contact with the company myself I have sent emails and hasn't received any response or feedback from these people I urgently need your assistance in this regard please.

• C-Date's response · Jan 21, 2019

Please contact us at [email protected], quoting complaintsboard.com. Thanks.

• Updated by Tomperkind229644#@.9 · Mar 29, 2019

C date is a horrible scam site

• C-Date's response · May 07, 2019

Dear Raga ([email protected]) you need to contact us at cs @ c-date . com directly to discuss this information, we cannot discuss personal details on this public forum. On behalf of the C-date customer service team.

• Updated by Benbenjj · May 21, 2019

I have no money for food now! I took over £100 from me and I didn't permit it .

• C-Date's response · May 24, 2019

Dear millsbuick, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• C-Date's response · Jun 03, 2019

Dear Benbenjj, Please contact us at cs @c-date.com so that we help resolve any issues you are still having and quote complaints board so that we can act quickly. Thanks in advance.

• C-Date's response · Jun 25, 2019

Dear 인디, Please see your inbox. We have just sent you an email. Thank you!

• C-Date's response · Jul 17, 2019

Dear Lance, we have contacted you about this matter. Unfortunately we cannot discuss personal matters on this public forum and encourage you to communicate with us directly. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Luis Miguel Guerrero Escamilla · Jul 25, 2019

Usuario en su página soy el KDDZDG31 SOLICITO LA DEVOLUCIÓN IMEDIATA

• Updated by Marcos Marcos · Aug 17, 2019

I accepted to be a member for two taxes, one of 7 € and one of 20 € that I paid and I woke up with two payments of 191, 76 and the second one of 191.76 from my account. I don't want to be a member anymore and I feel robbed

• Resolution Statement

• Ju
    Julian Hackford Jan 06, 2019

I have never joined this group, nor do I wish to do so, your now sending me a email requesting 55.11 euros, or you will take me to court, utter rubbish.

the email you sent to me will be passed on to my solicitor,

please delete my information forth with fro your company.

Dan 123456789 Jan 23, 2019

I've just noticed $197.70 taken from my account from these dogs! $197.70 WTF is that about???? Try contacting them or cancelling your membership good luck !

Theives thrives theives!!!

• To
    Tomperkind229644#@.9 Apr 07, 2019

Complete scam, would not let me cancel membership. Auto renewal. I had to cancel my credit card to stop payment. Also no dates as this is a scam.
    I advise against subscription please stop this fraudulent site immediately.

C-Date Apr 09, 2019

@Tomperkind229644#@.9 Please note we of course allow cancellations and suggest all customers actually contact our customer service team for advice and help if needed. If you have any ongoing issues please contact the team at cs @ c-date . com with complaints board in the subject field and we will respond to you personally, as we cannot discuss personal accounts on this forum.

• Am
    Amos muvona Apr 09, 2019

Am facing the same problem right now i have been given wrong instructions of how to cancel the account and i dont know why they make it so difficult to cancel membership its not like i used their services without paying. You got the money why dont you make cancelllation easy. I am very pissed off still trying to cancel my account since the 5th of April up to now with no success this is ba big scam. And will make sure sure people know about this if you dont fix you website to allow easy cancellation.

C-Date Apr 16, 2019

@Amos muvona Your subscription has already been cancelled and we have informed you. If you have any other questions please be sure to contact us at cs @ c-date . com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field. From the C-date customer service team.

Raga Fara May 06, 2019

Hello, why was the fee charged from my bank account if my account on c-date is closed, please return the money. If I do not give the case to the police or. to the court.

C-Date May 14, 2019

@Raga Fara @[email protected], as previously explained we cannot discuss financial matters on this public forum and are waiting for you to contact us directly at cs @ c-date. com, quoting complaintsboard.com in the subject field. On behalf of the C-Date Customer Service Team.

Daniel Muzangwa May 14, 2019

Im daniel again email [email protected] i need an immediate cancellation and immediate reimbursement of the R1896 because i dont wish to use your doggy scheme anymore because i have lost any trust in such get rich quick schemes. All i need is immediate reversal i dont want to hear anything to do with thi dodgy website

Regards
    Daniel

• Mi
    millsbuick May 21, 2019

when i joined price said 9.95 nz charged 360.00 nz not happy what ai the go here i would like someone to ring and explain as i have not paid my mortgage and have replied to heaps of people suggested and still have not received an answer

• Be
    Benbenjj May 28, 2019

I need the refund and cancel my premium account. It took me over £100 without any notification. That's totally a scam! I need to take my money back ASAP!

• Ge
    Gennaro de rosa Jun 15, 2019

Hi. I've been charged 200 euro for a subscription that i didnt want..
    it was absolutly not well advertised and i was thinking to pay 7 euro but i paid 200.. plus the website work terribile... i want my account to be deleted and i want a refund .. im very disappointed of this frode..

C-Date Jun 18, 2019

@Gennaro de rosa Dear Gennaro de rosa, Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put https://www.complaintsboard.com in the subject header because we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• 인디 Jun 23, 2019

i wnat to refund my money my E mail is [email protected] when you see this reply right now

Ant123476 Jul 14, 2019

I wish to cancel my profile/premium membership due to not being pleased with the websites features and services and demand a refund to any money that has been taken from my account.

My profile email is: [email protected]
    Username: Ant

C-Date Jul 17, 2019

@Ant123476 Hi Ant, your subscription has been cancelled, if you want to discuss your payment please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put https://www.complaintsboard.com in the subject header because we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• La
    Lance Morrison Jul 14, 2019

Recieved a letter from cms debt collection agency claiming that I owe 188 euros for a service that I did not signed up for I cancelled my membership .but was shocked to learn that I had signed up to a three months membership .this is really stressing me out .I sent several emails to cdate cancelling my membership hadn't heard anything in reply

C-Date Jul 30, 2019

@Lance Morrison Dear Lance Morrison, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• He
    Henrique Oliveira Jul 24, 2019

I want to cancel my account and delete my profile! How can I do that?

C-Date Jul 30, 2019

@Henrique Oliveira Dear Henrique Oliveira, the best way is to contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. We will then look into your case. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Solicite el servicio y escoji la tercera opción por el costo de 79 pesos mexicanos. Se me hizo un cargo de 2, 356.00 pesos mexicanos. Es un robo y una mentira la cantidad expresada solicito la devolución de inmediato. Correo electrónico [email protected] teléfono 7341211543

• Kn
    Knight Pharoah Aug 13, 2019

I would like to cancel my membership and delete all my account, related E mail is, saleh_alsharkawy99 @hotmail. Com, account nickname SA, Membership Id number is M3YSAF02, I attached screenshot from my account, please delete my account as quiqly as possible .

Marcos Marcos Aug 25, 2019

I made two payments 7 € one and the second one 20 € and I found out that two payments of 191.76 first payment and 191.76 second payment, were stolen from my account. I feel cheated and stolen. I don't want to be a member or the fool of some deceit on behalf of unknowing people
    Envoyer des commentaires
    Historique
    Enregistré
    Communauté

• Tu
    Turbokongen Aug 28, 2019

Hei. I can still se you charging me money for This. Can you stop it!!! I have lots of e-mail to you aboat the case.
    Give me a respons When This is done.

Ingar Byman

Not sure?? Sep 01, 2019

I can't complete the registration because this tell me that my email has already been registered. Could you guys send me an email so I can complete the registration please.
    Marc.antonacci74.gmail.com

Dave1980 Sep 07, 2019

I purchased 3 months on this site but would like to cancel after the 3 months if there is an auto-renewal process. There is no easy way I can see to do this. Do I even need to do this or will my account deactivate after the 3 months is up automatically

Please email me back at [email protected]

• Dh
    dheymyson oliveira Sep 28, 2019

Olá, quero pedir o estorno do valor pago a contratar o serviço não constatei que o valor era em dólar e parcelado de 6x fiz a compra hj data: 21/09 e peço a compreensão de vcs pela minha desatenção e que o valor seja reembolsado pfv, email cadastrado : [email protected]

• Uk
    ukrob75 Oct 12, 2019

Signed up to c-date for month trial and got CMS collection letter for €188.35.

A solute scam!!!

I wasn't even able to login to cancel say email not recognised!!!

Cannot phone them or email them so what are you ment to do... Not paying!!!

These sites need to be looked into seriously as complete con artists.

What is the way forward??????

Rob

@ukrob75 Hi Rob,

we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Fr
    Frank Mullen Oct 15, 2019

I signed up for a subscription of 7.99 but they took over 190.00 - that is not what I signed up for. How can I resolve this and get my money back? I am devastated. Totally scammed. I did not sign up for the Premium service but that it seems is what they charged me for. It is a complete fraud. Please help me.

C-Date Oct 22, 2019

@Frank Mullen Hello Frank!

Please do contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you and wish you a pleasant day.

• Ia
    Ian Solomons Oct 15, 2019

I have sent endless emails trying to cancel my account and they keep stealing my money. please just cancel my account now. You can shove what you have stolen you know where but dont take any more of my money. just cancel my account now!!

@Ian Solomons Dear Ian,

we're very sorry to hear about your complaint - please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

• Ni
    Nikhil 21 Oct 21, 2019

I am trying to cancel my subscription but it is not letting me. Please fix this as the site has not helped me. How do we proceed? I have sent Two emails regarding this issue. I am looking for someone who would like to get to know me but all I see are women working there way to get you on another websites. This doesn't seem right and fraudulent.

@Nikhil 21 Dear Nikhil,

Samantha177108122 Nov 11, 2019

Ive had a payment come out of my credit card that I was unaware of and I want the subscription cancelled and a refund please. I have emailed the address on website and have had no reply in regards to assisting me with this compaint

@Samantha177108122 Hi Samantha,

We're very sorry to hear about your issues.

Daniel8004 Dec 10, 2019

I signed up with c-date but wanted 2 Cancel the membeshio I did not want to Renew the membership so i cancelled payment through bank. Now i get a statement from a debtcollector that i have 2 pay them money. I will not like 2 do this. Can u please help

@Daniel8004 Dear Daniel,

Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header - we'll be happy to help you!

on behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team.

• He
    Help now 1811 Dec 14, 2019

[email protected]
    Please send email confirmation .I had a melt down did it by mistake not thinking right.Cant afford this, dont want paid membership

@Help now 1811 Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about the issues with your Premium membership! Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you very much!

• Br
    Brandon Schuch Dec 16, 2019

Hello
    Im BrandonSchuch
    You deducted way too much from my account that wasnt the amount advertised ! Please can i get my money back
    My email is [email protected]

@Brandon Schuch Dear Brandon,

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience related to our services - please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com where we'll be happy to help you. In order to respond to your email as quickly as possible please send it from your registered email address with us and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header of the email.

Thank you very much!

raf6969 Dec 25, 2019

I signed up for cdate because it's free and then I put in my credit card for a trial next thing I know I check my credit card and they charged me 50 $$!!! I want a full refund yesterday please let me know who I have to contact to get one cheers

@raf6969 Dear Raf,

We're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

C-Date Scam Jan 11, 2020

They hide the fact that the membership will be continued automatically very good. You think you buy only a limited membership but you buy a self continuing subscription instead!!!

@C-Date Scam Hello,

Please let us know about any issues we could assist you with at the following email address:

cs @ c-date . com from

In order for us to reply to your message as soon as possible, please do send it from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header of the email.

• Ni
    Nickjherne Jan 11, 2020

It's appalling how intentionally difficult they have made it to cancel - I've tried to get hold of them and NOTHING

I am doing my utmost to warn other groups about them via other complaints and scam sites

@Nickjherne Dear Nick,

We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience related to our services. Please do contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com where we'll be happy to assist you with the Cancellation of your Premium membership.

Thank you very much.

• Sh
    Shane Gomes Feb 09, 2020

I have want adopted to cancel my membership and I've been charged £119 tyou have mad 3 attempts without my authorisation to take the money from my account..

C-Date Mar 02, 2020

@Shane Gomes Hi Shane,

We're sorry to hear about your issues.

Raghav Patil Feb 29, 2020

My email adress is [email protected]
    I don't have access to fax and I can't send fax to cancel my membership. So please cancel my membership with immediate effect. I just asked for one month but it's recurring till date.

I don't have money to spend here and I don't have access to fax. I am doomed pls help. Do not loot the poor pls.

C-Date Mar 02, 2020

@Raghav Patil Dear Raghav,

We are very sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you.