BWW / general manager
I went in with some high school friends after a game. We had been in there a few times this foot ball season. On one other occassion the general manager approached my friend and I who were exiting the bathrrom. He asked us if our service was going well and if there was anything he could do. I said things were fine and we were good. He asked if I were interested in a job and that he would be willing to sit down with me and interview me. I gave him my cell number and he said he would call when he had a time to meet. I got a call from (d) and went to meet him but not at bww. He met me at taco cabana. I left after ten minutes because he came on to me and mentioned nothing about the job and had not application for me - I was intimated and scared. I have not been in there since.
More BWW Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer services 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - everything.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - I am complaining about asking them to turn the channel
- Buffalo Wild Wings - complaining about service at 7 e washington st indianapolis, in 46204