Burger King / the fact that 90% of the time they don't have the stuff made up during breakfast, and they get your order wrong 98% of the time

1 Davenport, IA, United States

I came through the drive thru this morning, and they didn't have any biscuits ready yet again, they never do, so I got upset and went in and said I'm sick of this crap you never have anything prepared I want the managers name and corporate number. She said I dont need this [censor] and walked away. I said you wouldn't need to put up with it if you did your job, every time we come in here there is either not the item in stock or its wrong. Ive had them be wrong 3 times in one order, I just walked out and let them keep my money that time, but after the manager walked away one of the other employees said god bless you with a big smile on her face. I told her I don't need that crap I don't believe in it, so all the other employees started heckling religious remarks. Like you need god, go to church, god bless you laughing. I will never go to burger king again, feel so offended, gonna check into a lawyer.

• Updated by Zachary Wenzel, Dec 29, 2017

I forgot to say, the managers name tag said Julie

Za