Burger King / presentation & sandwiches

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States

I stopped to Burger King on Park & Magnolia (store #5641) prior to dropping my boyfriend off to work at approximately 8:24 a.m. I ordered a #1 combo and a #4 combo. When I went to open the sandwiches the meat on the sausage crossaint was old & dry and on the bacon crossaint, which I assumed was incorrect due to how flat it was, did look nasty when I opened it. The hash browns also tasted like they were dropped again after sitting out too long. Being that my boyfriend was already late to work, he just ate my sandwich (the sausage crossaint) & I decided to take his back for a swap. I proceeded back through the drive thru to return 1 sandwich after I explained what was wrong & was told that the sandwich was indeed correct (error on my part) with a half attitude and management smiling. They made me both sandwiches and gave me some hash browns after I asked for them back and I left. When I opened my sandwiches once I got home they still contained old meat & my bacon sandwich once again looked nasty. I would filed a service complaint but they took my receipt.

Burger King