Burger King - Niles, Illinois / unfair charging
Recently we ordered breakfast at Burger King at 7133 Dempster in Niles, Illinois or the corner of Harlem and Dempster. To our surpris, the mexican-woman there charged us $1.19 plus tax on an orange juice that's part of the dollar-breakfast-menus. When we complained and asked for the manager, the manager told us it only says on the advertised-menu that those breakfast items "starts at one dollar" but they're not actually the dollar items! But it clearly states there that 10 items start at a dollar each and that includes the orange juice that we ordered and they're showing clearly on the picture they advertised.
Also of all the burger king stores we have visited, this one is specially hostile to the minorities that come there which is ironic since they themselves belong to the minorities being of mexican decent.
It's unfair for them charging us $1.19 when it shows that this item only cost $1.00.
Thank you so much for your time,
Country Club Hills, Illinois.
More Burger King - Niles, Illinois Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.
- Burger King - charging to add topings even when asking to remove other toppings
- Burger King - egg and cheese